Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Bibbulmun Track

Someday I will learn how to be a better blogger. Until that time, thanks for your patience.

Jamie and I are doing another long walk.  It's called the Bibbulmun Track. It's a 1000k (620mile) walk down the western side of Australia.  It goes from Perth to Albany.   We're leaving tomorrow morning so I don't have much time because of course I'm in the throes of packing, but I thought you might be interested in our new toy.  We got a Spot device. You can track our progress online!  How cool is that?
Here's the link.

Just follow this link to see my location updates:
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0bq4Grdi44XEFJdKFmj1BIO0jqdpRN9qT
If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it to your browser's address bar.

You should also check out the website for the Bibbulmun. They've got a great website and the map of the track is fun because it has pictures of all the shelters/towns.   We are starting in the North and heading South. We imagine it will take us about a month.

Until my next post, here's a picture of us with some Kangaroos.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome choice of hikes. Gonna do New Zealand one next since your in neighborhood? lol, stay well guys! where there's a whipper-will there's a whipper-way!

    ReplyDelete