Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tour of our Apartment

Hi!

Check out our apartment!

Click here to see our apartment!


Video Addendum:

1) I say "every" a few times. By no means do I mean that every korean household looks like this or has the exact same set-up. I was caught up in the moment and am just referring to things we've seen or heard about. I apologize in advance.


2) I mention that a floor mattress is "cheap." I am not referring to all floor mattresses in Korea, rather just to the one on our floor. We bought it on sale at the HomePlus. (our second one bought from the market is much better quality and quite comfy)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED THIS. I also giggled all the way through. You both win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video!
    it was so nice to hear your voices again. i miss them so much.
    your apartment is so cute, and i'm happy that you're all settled in.
    much love!

    xoxo lauren

    ReplyDelete